What Are Your Thoughts About Returning to In-Person Club Meetings?
Dear Santa Cruz County Amateur Radio Club Members and Guests,
Your Board discussed the matter of when and how to return our Club meetings to in-person status, in light of the improved COVID situation and Governor’s relaxation of meeting restrictions.
The Board agreed that any indoor in-person meeting would require all attendees to be vaccinated for COVID.
We would like your ideas about what you would be interested in doing.
Please respond with your thoughts about the following:
1) Are you interested in returning to in-person Club meetings?
2) If the Club resumes in-person meetings, do you think attendees should be required to present proof of COVID vaccination?
3) If the Club resumes in-person meetings, do you think attendees should be required to wear masks, even though they are vaccinated for COVID?
4) Are you interested in maintaining the ability to participate in Club meetings via Zoom, either solely or as a hybrid arrangement with in-person meetings?
5) How soon would you be interested in resuming in-person meetings, either with or without Zoom options included?
6) Because the Red Cross has indicated that the meeting room there may not be available for use until mid-2022, where would you suggest holding the Club’s in-person (and hybrid) meetings?
7) Other comments or suggestions?
Thank you for responding to these questions!